Public & Products Liability

(both for profit and non-profit organisations)
Cover for property damage and personal injury resulting from an occurrence in your business. Can be arranged as a stand-alone policy or packaged

Professional Indemnity

Cover for advice given in a professional capacity where loss occurs as a result of that advice.